Friday, October 3, 2014

Multitasking


Today we learned about perseverance.  There may have been a few temper tantrums involved (one of them may have almost been mine).  There were certainly fine motor skills, and recognising patterns, and self-acceptance, and trying hard things, and apologies, and math, and laughter, and generosity, and second chances, and goofy jokes involved.  And the whole time, my children thought we were making beautiful paper bracelets (and one sweet pink crown).



*This post is part of a series.  I've set aside one afternoon  (or morning) a week to do fun activities with my children.  In an effort to work out why it both draws and repels me, I choose these activities from Pinterest.  This one comes from here, and I've pinned it here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment