Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wotato Wizza.......What!?

Two things that might be against my religion are things you have to cook twice, and things that pretend to be pizza.  The word parboil is not in my vocabulary.  In fact, parwhat?  Plus I just want food to feel free to be itself around me.  If you're not pizza, you don't need to pretend. 


I may be expanding my doctrine (and my vocabulary).  This 'pizza' is more of a hashbrown made of potatoes that are partially cooked, then grated, then baked.  And I love it.  It really didn't take that long to boil the potatoes first.  And even though it looks like pizza, but isn't pizza, I put it in my mouth without hesitation.  I mean c'mon.  It's crispy, golden, crunchy and covered in cheese. 


*This post is part of series.  I'm thinking about how I do meat and giving it less space on my plate.  On Wednesdays this space is reserved for wegetables.*

No comments:

Post a Comment